In the present generation of Artists, anything and everything is up for grabs when it comes to creating Art. For some, the crazier the medium, the more exciting the artwork! Of course, a lot of them are truly bizarre, as you must have seen in one of our previous posts: Five Artists whose works will make you squirm.
This week Artsome tells you about ten of the most innovative mediums used by artists around the world to create impressive works of art.
1. Bicycles – Ai Weiwei
2. LED Lights – Yayoi Kusuma
3. Shark in Formaldehyde Solution – Damien Hirst
4. Bindis – Bharti Kher
5. Bartans (Steel Utensils) – Subodh Gupta
6. LEGO Bricks – Nathan Sawaya
7. Sand – Andy Moss and Jamie Wordley
8. Rain – Random International
9. Drapery – Christo and Jeanne-Claude
10. Umbrellas – Sextafeira Produções, Agitagueda